Welcome to the
Mercer County, PA
Recorder of Deeds
Public Records Search
|COMMON LEVEL RATIO IN MERCER COUNTY IS 3.17 EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2014 THRU JUNE 30,2015|
ATTENTION: Effective 1-1-2015, RTT rate for all taxable documents located in the City of Sharon will be 2.5% (1.5% local and 1% state) per Sharon Ordinance #15-14 adopted 12-18-2014.
New for 2015:Recorder's Office is now scanning subdivisions and land development plans to make them available for online viewing and copying. Currently, years 2009-2014 are on our website. We will update this message as more become available.
Our goal is to give you access to the information regarding land records right at your office as quickly and economically as possible. We added images of our documents back to 1972 as well as historical online indexes and images for deeds dating from 1803-1919 and agreements from 1803-1972. For security reasons all instruments have gone through a redaction process (social security numbers blocked out).
You can either set up a new subscription or sign in as a guest user. As a guest user, you can only view the Index—no images.
However, before you begin, please READ the SITE REQUIREMENTS TO THE LEFT. These requirements will ensure the site functions properly and delivers the intended usage experience.
The following are the access fees. You will need to have a paid subscription to access the images.
Guest User - Access to Index - Images CANNOT be viewed Free
For the casual user -- 1-Day Subscription w/images $5.00/day
1 Year Unlimited Access to Index and Images $400.00
6 Month Unlimited Access to Index and Images $225.00
30 Day Unlimited Access to Index and Images $40.00
* Map/Plat Images are not available.
Official copies are available only from the Recorder's Office.
Creating an account is quick and easy!
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the "Create an Account" link to the left underneath the login box.
2. Accept site usage terms and conditions.
3. Select a Subscription that best fits your needs. Note: You will be prompted to renew your subscription automatically when access to your account expires.
4. When you renew, you will pay for selected subscription using a credit card. On-line payments are processed through Pay Pal's secure site.
5. Confirm payment to gain access to site.
INDEX – GENERAL INDEX INSTRUMENTS
Powers of Attorney
Oil and Gas Leases